Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good morning families and students!

Reminders to grade 6's - I have now received 2 brainstorm pages of "My Life in Review". This has been fabulous because I have been able to work with these two students to support the next steps. As soon as you have the brainstorm page done please email it to me. It doesn't need to look pretty, just your ideas about what has made you, you in your life so far.

Daily Challenge: Collect some of the objects which have been most important to you while staying isolated. take a picture of them and send them to me.

PE: Here is Joe, this guy makes me laugh and he keeps us fit at the same time. Has anyone been doing these videos? I have been digging a 4 foot deep hole in our back yard for our green house for my exercise. Are you doing other PE. Let me know. It is ok to comment below or send me an email, Jessica.mckerrow@sd78.bc.ca.

It was fabulous to see 11 students again online yesterday! Mrs. Vickers is sorry she missed it and wants you to know she misses you guys too. I love seeing how much you all miss each other through your comments and the games we play as well.

If there is anything I can do let me know.
Have a great day!
Mrs. McKerrow

No comments:

Post a Comment