Monday, April 27, 2020

Good Morning Families!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Science - Note that the units have changed so please check out this page. I have not listed both Live IT and Mystery Science web pages as good sources for you to check out. For the next two weeks I would normally be focussing on the Birth of Rocks Unit from mysteryscience.com.

Daily Challenge: Click here and try to trace the house without lifting your pen. If you can't print the image, no worries. Just draw it on a paper. Good luck! Let me know how it goes.

PE: Click here for a work out routine.


Good luck today!
Have fun!

Reminders: Grade 6's I am looking for your notes and then a draft on "My life in Review". Everyone make sure you are focussing on reading for 40 min, summary of the book you read, IXL for 30 min and your socials project with Mrs. Vickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment