Thursday, May 28, 2020

Good morning everyone!

I have some great news. Over the past couple days Brodie and Aubrey have been helping me put in some fence posts. They did a fabulous job, learned how to mix cement and us a level. Kayleb was there too to help dig some posts. I will be working in the garden again today with students from 12:30-2:30 if you are interested in helping on Friday let me know because I have room to take more students.  Thank you Brodie, Kayleb and Aubrey for your help.

I hope everyone had a lot of fun with our Kahoot yesterday on our Zoom meeting. Please send me your questions for the next Kahoot quiz on Wednesday at 10am.

Weekly Challenge: Time machine with one movable part. Send in your photo when you are finished. Point out which is your moving part(s).

PE: Here is Joe. But as always, if you can get outside. How many different kinds of bees and insects can you find in your yard? At the school right now, the big tree in the garden is flowering, and if you stand under it you hear this significant hum, when you look up you see thousands of bees taking pollen from the tree. It is magnificent.

Have a great day everyone!

Mrs. McKerrow

1 comment:

  1. sorry bout missing last week but i have a kahoot thingy what is the smallest country and what is the worlds only flying Mammal

    ReplyDelete