Monday, May 25, 2020

Good morning families!

Hope this finds you well on the beautiful rainy Monday morning. This is me with the greenhouse I painted this weekend...
I guess I should call it a whitehouse now (LOL). What did you get up to this weekend?

PE today: Here is Joe if you are staying inside today.

Weekly Challenge: This week I want you to build a time machine that can take you and a friend back in time. It needs to have two moving parts. Imagine what you could do with a time machine right now. What would you use it for? As always use materials around the house that are being discarded (thrown away) and are approved by the adults in your house.

I don't think I showed off Coira's cool race car that she built last week. Here you go!
Great work Coira. 

Everyone, keep the photos coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment