Friday, May 22, 2020

Good morning families!

Please check back in an hour as I will have a cool photo from us at Kent to you at home.

It has been just fabulous meeting with some of you on zoom one on one to talk about your writing. These conversations of intense work together are times we rarely get in the class so it is nice to be able to spend this time with each individual. Please keep the summaries coming. I am just finishing the Endling Part 2 with my girls at home and it is a spectacular book. Hope you all read both Endling books as I highly recommend them!  I think Brooke can back me up here too.

PE : it is rainy today so here is a yoga session or try some an other motivational session with Joe.
Daily Challenge: Your futuristic race car is due today. Please send me photos!

Here is Aubrey's
 Mrs. McKerrow

No comments:

Post a Comment