Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy Monday May 11,

Did you know this week is National Nursing Week in Canada? Here is a link to find out more information.

I'm starting work on our garden this week and soon I will be looking for some volunteers to help in the garden. Could you let me know if you are interested so I can book some times and make sure we are adhering to social distancing protocols. If you have any questions please comment below or send me an email.

PE: Here is an other great video by Joe.

Weekly Challenge: Would love some more photos from last week's challenge so please keep them coming. This week let us find some materials not wanted around your house any more and make a mini house. Your dream house. What is it going to look like?  Remember to send in photos as you are making progress. Have fun with it!

I'm here if you have any questions!

Mrs. McKerrow

1 comment: