Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Good Afternoon Class,
My apologies again, I'm just going to role with the punches here and blog when I can . I want you to know that you are all on my mind and I miss you. Even if I don't blog you are in my thoughts.

Today in class, with the grade 6's we were listening to this song several times in preparation for our moving on ceremony. Donna Gallamore and I are still working out the finer details but I will announce a date as soon as I can.

I hope everyone is continuing work on their Big Life Journal. Today we did the interviews on p.58 in class by stating out loud all the positive attributes we could about each student and then talking about where we would like to see them in 10 years. Students said I reminded them of Dr. Phil as my attribute (which I think is a compliment) and they said in 10 years I would be have a show where I teach others how to deal with children who present challenging behaviours. How about you? What attributes do you put with yourself and where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Tomorrow for PE here is Joe.

Look forward to our Zoom meeting at 10am!

Mrs. McKerrow

No comments:

Post a Comment