Friday, June 19, 2020

Good morning families,

Happy Friday!

This will be my last entry in this blog. Thank you for the photos of your insect this week. I love seeing your creativity and remember that it is these skills which help you invent things which can also help you solve real life problems. I'm excited for all of you about your future and what you have to offer the world. 

Here is a meme to give you a smile:
Excited school's almost over Wondering what i'M forgetting to do ...
I'd love to see your meme's about the end of school. Send them my way so I can share them.

Your report cards will be ready at the office by Monday. Feel free to pick them up any time next week during school hours, until Thursday. If you come by, I'd love to say goodbye so let me know you are there.

Next year, for those of you in Grade 5, I will be taking a year off. My family and I have been saving and we will be travelling and working on farms in Canada, hopefully in Europe, Thailand and Australia. I will be back the following year. Enjoy Grade 6, make the most of it! 

Grade 6s, I will see most of you at 10:30 on Tuesday June 23 to rehearse for your Moving On Ceremony. 

Talk soon,
Mrs. McKerrow

No comments:

Post a Comment