Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Goodmorning Grade 5/6 class,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Are you planting a garden this year? How's it going? Send me an email or comment below to let us know how things are going.

Daily Challenge: Using materials around your house, that your parents have said are ok, design and build a bridge. I think this one we may work on for this week so you can take your time with it. I did one of these challenges with my kids last week and realized that it took us a lot longer than an hour.

PE: Play Sardines with your family. This is like the opposite of Hide-and-Go-Seek. One person hides, everyone else tries to find that person, when you find them you squish into their hiding spot. The first person to find the hider gets to be the first to hide next round.

Reminders: Zoom meeting 10am tomorrow! So looking forward to seeing everyone there. Please call or email me if you are having difficulty with Zoom and I will help you sort it out.

New Science Unit: Click here or I put the link in the Science page on the right hand side.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment