Friday, April 17, 2020

Good morning students!

Welcome to Friday. I was talking with a student yesterday about how great Friday and the weekend can feel when we put in so much work during the week. If you are in a safe and healthy place, challenging yourself to get your work done can feel really satisfying. I am available to talk to any students if they need any extra support.

I love how Will put a comment below that was positive and this is a great way to interact with this page. All comments come to me first to get approved so that way we can keep them constructive.

For those of you new to our blog a reminder that reading for about 30-45 min a day is really important (please look at the reading tab on the right for more information). As well Mrs. Vickers and I would like you to focus on getting your Math IXL mark up and your social studies project (check out Mrs. Vickers work and Math on the right).

Daily challenge:
Using newspaper and tape (or something else that will hold the newspaper together) build the tallest freestanding tower you can. Remember to take photos.

PE: Did you make your jump rope yesterday? Either finish it or use it. Click here to get some ideas.

Special Note: It is a Pro-D on Monday so I will be offline although you can still reach me through Remind.

Set an achievable goal for yourself today and enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment