Thursday, April 16, 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

I want to thank all of you so much for being on the Zoom meeting yesterday. I think we all had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next week.

Important reminder:
Grade 6's I please hand in your brainstorming sheet for "My Life in Review" when it is finished. If you have any questions please email me and the link is on the right hand side for more instructions.

Everyone:

Today for your daily challenge - Check out Mr. Laws Blog on the right hand side! He has got some great music lessons.

PE: We continue to be blessed with this gorgeous weather... so please go outside and enjoy it with your favourite activities. Do you have a skipping rope? If not you might be able to make one following this you tube video with plastic bags lying around the house.

Have fun today!


2 comments:

  1. the jump rope was relay fun to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having so much fun Will! This is a great way to interact with the content on this page so keep the comments coming. And for the rest of the students/parents you are welcome to put comments here.

    ReplyDelete