Monday, May 4, 2020

Good morning Families!

I just wanted to congratulate you, students have handed in 10 summaries and each has had a meeting with me about how to improve their writing. Reminder our focus is to continue to work on reading, writing, math and socials. For math the students are also doing wonderfully, I have seen work from each student in math both online and in writing. Really great work families. Keep up the great work and remember I'm here to support.

PE: Please go outside if you can, make a new bike obstacle course or learn a new move on the trampoline. But here is an alternate if you like work out videos by Joe.

Daily Challenge: This week we are going to work on inventing an amusement park ride! Using only items okayed by adults at home, come up with an amusement park ride. When its done send me a photo!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. could i build something in Minecraft like a rollercoster or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Coira! If this is what is available to you and ok with your parent then absolutely. Please send me a photo so I can add it to your folder and include it in your report card! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete