Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Good morning Families!

Reminder - Tomorrow we are having class at 10am on Zoom. If you do not have the link for this or you are having trouble with your technology, please give me a ring so I can help. So looking forward to seeing everyone's pets tomorrow. We are going to do some more Pictionary and I have a lesson planned for us all to learn more about ourselves and our interests.

Daily challenge: Continue with yesterday's challenge. Build an amusement ride. Send me a photo. Let me know what you like most about your ride. Who is it for? Have fun!

PE: It is sunny today. Is there some yard work you can help with? Here is a great link for indoor PE if you need it.

Miss you,
Send some photos when you get a chance!

Snowy says, "Hi!"


Mrs. McKerrow

No comments:

Post a Comment